Connect your wallet
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with BSCStation and you're good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to BSCStation.
To connect MetaMask to BSCStation follow the steps below.
1. Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
2. Tap Settings in the menu.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
5. On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain RPC Url: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: http://bscscan.com
6. Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
7. Type "BSCStation Finance" into the search field and start the search. The top result will be the BSCStation Finance. Tap to enter it.
8. Your wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to BSCStation.
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create and comes ready to support BEP2 (Binance Chain) and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
1. Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
2. You'll see a DApp browser page open. Search for BSCStation Finance
3. A window will open saying that you will be opening a third-party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to BSCStation's website connected to your wallet.
1. Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
2. A window will open. Type in the details below.
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol (optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL (optional): http://bscscan.com
6. Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
8. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the top option on the list).
1. Open Binance Chain Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. The default network will be Binance Chain. Choose Binance Smart Chain from the list.
3. A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Binance Chain Wallet.
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.